News, Gossip, Entertainment, Metro, Sports, Education and lots more!

Advertisement

Breaking

Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Electric Wire Falls From A Pole And Electrocutes 3-Year-Old Boy (Photos)

A 3-year-old boy, Daniel Chidi was electrocuted in Gombe street, Wadata, Makurdi where electric wire fell off from the electric pole.
24hours Road Accident victims support Initiative rushed the child to Hope Hospital where the doctor confirmed him dead. The incident has been reported to the police Headquarters and JEDC who also came to the scene of the accident. 
Parents should watch the movement of their children.

More photos below;

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment