News, Gossip, Entertainment, Metro, Sports, Education and lots more!

Advertisement

Breaking

Monday, 18 December 2017

Man shares photos of his goat who died after eating poisoned pap meant for his family

A Facebook user, Emmanuel Ukachukwu shared photos of his goat that died after eating some portions of poisoned pap meant for him and his family. He wrote; 

I bless the Lord how he deliver me and my people from poison. It happen that my Sister left the pap she just grate (grand) outside because she's not with key, so when we all came back in the night, the little that fell to the ground was given to the goat. After service on sunday morning the goat died. I thank God because if not for that, we will all take that pap this morning and all die, but God save us. Praise the Lord.






No comments:

Post a Comment